- Tea tastes so much better when you drink it from a china/porcelain cup.
- Create a checklist for things you take to trips. It saves a lot of headache of worrying about forgetting something.
- Brains are for thinking, not for remembering. When you need to remember something, just write it down right away.
- Public libraries save a lot of moneyt.
- Don't form strong opinion on some debate until you can adequately articulate arguments for both sides.
- When drinking, always know exactly how many drinks you've had.
- Social networks, YouTube, mindless browsing make you dumb.